PAPER PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITY
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the Conference Proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The Proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISBN in a soft form.
- Paper publication Opportunity in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunity in various indexed international journal.
Gender & Society
Gender & Society is abstracted and indexed in over 50 databases including Scopus and the Social Sciences Citation Index.
Online ISSN: 1552-3977
Inter-Asia Cultural Studies
Abstracted/ Indexed in: Arts and Humanities Citation Index; Communication and Mass Media Complete; Current Contents/Social & Behavioral Sciences; Current Contents/Arts & Humanities; Electronic Collections Online; International Bibliography of the Social Sciences; OCLC; R I L M Abstracts of Music Literature; SCOPUS; Social Sciences Citation Index; Sociological Abstracts; and Worldwide Political Science Abstracts.
Print ISSN: 1464-9373
Online ISSN: 1469-8447
The Journal of International Women’s Studies
The Journal is indexed with the MLA International Bibliography, The International Bibliography of Social Sciences, EBSCO, Elsevier Bibliographic Databases, Ulrich’s Periodicals, the Gale Group, the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ), ProQuest Bibliographical References and SCOPUS.