Paper Publication Opportunity
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the Conference Proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The Proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISBN in a soft form.
- Paper publication Opportunity in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunities in a various indexed international journals.
The Journal of International Women’s Studies
Plagiarism Policy & Publication Ethics
The 4th Global Conference on Women’s Studies follows strict anti-plagiarism policies and, as such, checks every submission for plagiarism using Crossref Similarity Check Powered by iThenticate. All articles submitted to the conference first undergo a plagiarism check before being sent to our scientific committee for review. The submission will be automatically rejected at any time if found plagiarized. If you’d like to find out more information about the iThenticate software, click on the following link: https://www.crossref.org/services/similarity-check/
All accepted papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings with the ISBN Number. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.